Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest recycler in Western Australia.
In December we recovered 212,065 of kg or materials and recycled 30,048 items.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in November 2020!
- City of Stirling = 56 T
- Mindarie Regional Council = 14 T
- City of Canning = 8.37 T
- City of Armadale = 8.31 T
- Shire of Mundaring = 6.2 T
- WMRC = 5.6 T
- City of Swan = 5.3 T
- City of Bunbury = 5.1 T
- Shire of Serpentine-Jarrahdale = 5 T
- Shire of Chittering = 4.9 T
Top 10 performing organisations in WA
- Ricoh = 11.9 T
- Canon Australia = 7.2 T
- Konica minolta = 5.1 T
- Curtin University = 4.8 T
- Ewaste Management solutions = 4.2 T
- Datatel Electrical & Communications = 4 T
- Australian Computer Museum Society WA INC = 3.3 T
- Malaga Data Centre = 3.1 T
- Kyocera Document Solutions = 2.29 T
- Renew IT = 2.28 T
Materials recovered from e-waste
Overall in December, we recovered 212,065 kg of materials. Ferrous metals accounting for 84 tonnes this month.
Top 10 items recycled
In December we recycled a total of 30,048 items. All these items were diverted from landfill.