Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest recycler in Western Australia.
In July we recovered 221,621 kg of materials and recycled 30,141 items.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in June 2021!
- City of Stirling = 43.1 T
- Mindarie Regional Council = 13.6T
- City of Cockburn = 8.3 T
- City of Armadale = 6.2 T
- City of Busselton= 5.8 T
- Shire of Serpentine – Jarrahdale = 5 T
- City of Kalamunda = 4.8 T
- Shire of Harvey = 4.6 T
- Western Metropolitan Regional Council= 4.5 T
- Shire of Esperance = 2.8 T
Materials recovered from e-waste
Overall in July, we recovered 221,621 kg of materials. Ferrous metals accounting for 97 tonnes this month.
Top 10 items recycled
In June we recycled a total of 30,141 items. All these items were diverted from landfill.
You can see what happens to this E-waste here: What does the process of recycling e-waste look like