Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest recycler in Western Australia.
In May we recovered 264,187 kg of materials and recycled 36,335 items.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in May 2021!
- City of Stirling = 52.2 T
- City of Bunbury = 12.1 T
- Mindarie Regional Council = 11.6 T
- City of Karratha = 10.8 T
- City of Swan = 5.2 T
- Western Metropolitan Regional Council = 5.2 T
- Shire of Manjimup= 4.5 T
- City of Fremantle = 4.5 T
- Shire of Augusta-Margaret River = 4.4 T
- City of Cockburn = 4.3 T
Materials recovered from e-waste
Overall in May, we recovered 264,187 kg of materials. Ferrous metals accounting for 109 tonnes this month.
Top 10 items recycled
In May we recycled a total of 36,335 items. All these items were diverted from landfill.