Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest recycler in Western Australia.
In October we recovered 256,341 of kg or materials and recycled 36,018 items.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in October 2020! Don’t forget, E-Waste Sorted grants are now available in WA!
- City of Stirling = 52 T
- Mindarie Regional Council = 16 T
- Bunbury Harvey Regional Council = 10.3 T
- City of Armadale = 7.1 T
- City of Cockburn = 5.5 T
- City of Kalamunda = 5.4 T
- WMRC =5.3 T
- Shire of Manjimup = 5.2 T
- Shire of Augusta-Margaret River = 4.7 T
- City of Albany = 4.4 T
Top 10 performing organisations in WA
- Ricoh = 11.4 T
- Konica Minolta = 10.3 T
- Ewaste Management Solutions = 6.5 T
- SUEZ Medical Solutions = 5.2 T
- SRS Panasonic = 5.1 T
- Crown Casino = 4.8 T
- Online Business eSystems = 4.2 T
- Kyocera Document Solutions = 3.6 T
- PTT WA Pty Ltd = 3.5 T
- Secure Computer Recycling = 3.4 T
Overall in October, we recovered 256,341 kg of materials. Ferrous metals were the biggest part accounting for 114.9 tonnes.
In October we recycled a total of 36,018 items. All these items were diverted from landfill.