Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest recycler in Western Australia.
In September we recovered 271,820 of kg or materials and recycled 36,434 items.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in September 2020! Special kudos to Melville for achieving such a high recovery rate with no regular drop-off facility!
- City of Stirling = 45.9 T
- Mindarie Regional Council = 15.6 T
- City of Melville = 10.2 T
- City of Armadale = 8.4 T
- Shire of Esperance = 8.1 T
- WMRC = 6.3 T
- City of Swan = 6.6 T
- Bunbury Harvey Regional Council = 4.8 T
- City of Busselton = 4.3 T
- City of Cockburn = 4.2 T
- Ewaste Management Solutions = 14.1 T
- Ricoh = 12.5 T
- Konica Minolta = 10.8 T
- Online Business eSystems = 9.4 T
- PTT WA = 4.4 T
- Crown Casino = 4.0 T
- Canon Australia = 3.8 T
- WA Police = 3.7 T
- Kyocera Document Solutions = 3.6 T
- Toshiba Australia = 3.1 T
Materials recovered from e-waste
Overall in September, we recovered 271,820 kg of materials. From which 20.5 T was precious metals. That’s about three and a half elephants of precious metals saved from going to landfill.
In September we recycled a total of 36,434 items. All these items were diverted from landfill.