Total Green Recycling is committed to continuous improvement of the Triple Bottom Line (Social, Environmental, Economic) through an open and collaborative communication and intelligent change.
To do this we systematically improve the quality of our services and management through integrity based leadership, customer focus and continuous employee involvement.
The objectives of this policy are:
- Apply best practice quality fundamentals such as methods and tools to ensure the sustainability of our products and services
- Engagement of customers and the aim to deliver services safely, on budget, with a high standard of quality and on time
- Exceed customers’ expectation by considering and implementing their feedback
The continuous improvement of our effectiveness
- Consult and train all employees to ensure everyone develops skills and has the
knowledge to control their environment and is capable to achieve the service outcomes meet or exceed our customers’ expectations and standards.
- Monitor and select the best suppliers in the market to build sustainable partnerships to deliver our services.
- Apply best practices and standards to increase company efficiency.
- Improve and streamline our processes to progress and achieve our goals and
- Promote shared responsibility among management, employees and customers in ensuring fact-based decision-making for positive innovative change and mutually beneficial products and services.
For and on behalf of the TGR Board of Directors
Dated: 6th December 2022