Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest e-waste recycler in Western Australia.
In September 2023 we received 331,990 kg of materials and recycled 25,640 items.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in September 2023!
- City of Stirling = 58.2T
- City of Armadale = 17.8T
- Mindarie Regional Council = 14.6T
- Shire of Augusta-Margaret River = 12.8T
- City of Greater Geraldton = 9.2T
- City of Mandurah = 8.9T
- City of Karratha = 8.1T
- City of Rockingham = 6.3T
- City of Swan = 5.6T
- City of Kalgoorlie–Boulder = 5.3T
Materials recovered from e-waste
Through the month of September, we processed 331,990 kgs and recovered 296,489 kgs of materials. 46% of this recovered material was ferrous metals, accounting for 136 tonnes during the month.
- Ferrous Metals = 136.5T
- Plastic Sent to Landfill = 58.6T
- Non-Ferrous Metal = 24.4T
- Plastic Recycled = 20.3T
- Precious Metal Composites = 18.3T
- Ink and Toner = 7.4T
- Batteries = 4.7T
- Composite Materials = 3.5T
- Wood = 1.8T
- Fluorescent Light Globes = 0.4T
Top 10 items recycled
This month we recycled a total of 25,640 items. All these items were diverted from landfill.
You can see what happens to this E-waste here: What does the process of recycling e-waste look like