Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest recycler in Western Australia.
In January we recovered 222,225 Kg of materials and recycled 37,023 items. That’s about 500 hundred Grand Pianos of materials recovered from electronic waste in one single month.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in January 2020!
- City of Stirling = 55.6 T
- City of Busselton = 14.5 T
- Shire of Esperance = 9.6 T
- City of Swan = 8.2 T
- Shire of Kalamunda = 5.9 T
- City of Albany = 5.7 T
- City of Cockburn = 4.5 T
- The EMRC = 4.1 T
- City of Melville = 3.4 T
- City of Canning = 3.2 T
- Schneider Electric (Australia) = 4.6 T
- Phillips Technology Transport = 4.4 T
- Crown Perth = 1.9 T
- Advantage Air = 1.8 T
- Curtin University = 1.4 T
- Officeworks Morley = 1.1 T
- Officeworks East Perth = 1 T
- Officeworks O’Connor = 1 T
- Officeworks East Vic Park = 0.9 T
- Officeworks Midland = 0.8 T
Overall in January, we recovered 222,225 Kg of materials.
In last month we recycled a total of 37,023 items. Computer peripherals being the top item, flatscreen televisions being second most recycled.