Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest recycler in Western Australia.
In January we recovered 222,658 of kg or materials and recycled 29,384 items.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in January 2021!
- City of Stirling = 62.1 T
- Mindarie Regional Council = 16.8 T
- City of Armadale = 9.8 T
- City of Swan = 8.1 T
- City of Melville = 6.14 T
- City of Mandurah = 6.12 T
- City of Bayswater = 5.8 T
- Bunbury Harvey Regional Council = 5.1 T
- Shire of Collie = 5 T
- City of Cockburn = 4.6 T
Materials recovered from e-waste
Overall in January, we recovered 222,658 kg of materials. Ferrous metals accounting for 98 tonnes this month.
Top 10 items recycled
In January we recycled a total of 29,384 items. All these items were diverted from landfill.