Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest recycler in Western Australia.
In June we recovered 199,921 Kg of materials and recycled 31,344 items. That’s about 55 hippopotamus of materials diverted from our landfills.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in June 2020!
- City of Stirling = 48.6 T
- Mindarie Regional Council = 17.4 T
- Shire of Broome = 9.8 T
- Shire of Esperance = 9.3 T
- City of Armadale = 9.1 T
- City of Swan = 7.8 T
- Bunbury Harvey Regional Council = 4.8 T
- City of Melville = 4.6 T
- City of Kalamunda = 3.9 T
- Western Metropolitan Regional Council = 3.6 T
Top 10 performing companies in WA
- Konica Minolta = 13.3 T
- Ricoh = 8.7 T
- Ewaste Management Solutions = 6.6 T
- International House = 5.7 T
- Online Business eSystems = 5.2 T
- Como Secondary College = 5 T
- Lexmark International = 4.6 T
- Westralia Square = 4.6 T
- Copyworld Toshiba = 3 T
- Datatel Electrical & Communications = 2.5 T
Top 10 items recycled
In June we recycled a total of 31,344 items. 685 printers were recycled and diverted from landfill.
In June we refurbished 1,259 items. Overall, 26 office IT assets collections were completed in June.