Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest recycler in Western Australia.
In May we recovered 181,741 Kg of materials and recycled 21,143 items. That’s about 30 elephants of materials diverted from our landfills.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in April 2020!
- Canon Recoverable WA = 11.3 T
- Ricoh = 11 T
- Canon Recoverable WA = 4.2 T
- DHL – Canning Vale = 3 T
- QLS Caffi Logistics = 2.6 T
- Department of Training and Workforce Development = 1.9 T
- South Metropolitan TAFE Rockingham = 1.5 T
- Coles Narrogin = 1.5 T
- Arc Infrastructure = 0.9 T
- Dimeo Management Services = 0.6 T
Materials recovered from e-waste
Top 10 items recycled
In March we recycled a total of 21,143 items. The top of the list made flat-screen TVs with 2,777 of them recycled and diverted from landfill.
Top items refurbished and repurposed
In May we refurbished 1,783 items. Overall, 29 office IT assets collections were completed in May.