Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest e-waste recycler in WA.
In April 2023 we recovered 251,005 kg of materials and recycled 22,994 items.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in April 2023!
- City of Stirling = 46.5T
- Mindarie Regional Council = 13.6T
- City of Busselton = 13.0T
- City of Armadale = 8.4T
- City of Swan = 6.5T
- Shire of East Pilbara = 5.3T
- City of Fremantle = 5.1T
- City of Rockingham = 4.9T
- Western Metropolitan Regional Council = 4.2T
- Shire of Northam = 4.1T
Materials recovered from e-waste
Through the month of April, we processed 251,005 kgs and recovered 214,320 kgs of materials. 42% of this recovered material was ferrous metals, accounting for 90 tonnes during the month.
- Ferrous Metals = 90.4T
- Plastic Recycled = 51.1T
- Plastic Sent to Landfill = 33.1T
- Non-Ferrous Metal = 17.2T
- Precious Metal Composites = 11.0T
- Ink and Toner = 4.5T
- Batteries = 4.3T
- Composite Materials = 1.5T
- Non-Leaded Glass = 0.88T
- Wood = 0.01T
Top 10 items recycled
This month we recycled a total of 22,994 items. All these items were diverted from landfill.
You can see what happens to this E-waste here: What does the process of recycling e-waste look like