Here are your quarterly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest e-waste recycler in WA.
In the first three months of 2023 we processed 920,956 kg of materials and recycled 139,905 items.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in Q1 2023!
- City of Stirling = 171.9T
- Mindarie Regional Council = 46.7T
- City of Armadale = 36.1T
- City of Swan = 25.1T
- City of Busselton = 21.8T
- City of Mandurah = 20T
- Eastern Metropolitan Regional Council = 18.1T
- City of Albany = 16.1T
- City of Rockingham = 16T
- Western Metropolitan Regional Council = 14.5T
Materials recovered from e-waste
Between January and March, we processed 920,956 kgs and recovered 841,263 kgs of materials. 42% of this recovered material was ferrous metals, accounting for 358 tonnes during the quarter.
- Ferrous Metals = 358T
- Plastic Sent to Landfill = 142T
- Non-Ferrous Metal = 91.9T
- Plastic Recycled = 64T
- Precious Metal Composites = 39T
- Ink and Toner = 15.6T
- Composite Materials = 15.4T
- Non-Leaded Glass = 13.2T
- Batteries = 8.8T
- Leaded Glass = 8.8T
- Wood = 1.4T
- Fluorescent Light Globes = 1.3T
Top 10 items recycled
In Q1 we recycled a total of 139,905 items. All these items were diverted from landfill.
You can see what happens to this E-waste here: What does the process of recycling e-waste look like