Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest recycler in Western Australia.
In March we recovered 196,309 Kg of materials and recycled 33,092 items. That’s enough material to make 1,636 yellow-top wheelie bin trips to your front door.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in March 2020!
- City of Stirling = 48.3 T
- Bunbury Harvey Regional Council = 15.7 T
- City of Kalgoorlie Boulder = 8.6 T
- City of Swan = 7.4 T
- City of Armadale = 6.3 T
- Western Metropolitan Regional Council = 6.1 T
- City of Bunbury = 5.4 T
- Shire of Collie = 4.7 T
- City of Cockburn = 4.4 T
- City of Busselton = 3.8 T
Top 10 performing companies in WA
- Canon Recoverable WA = 12 T
- Ricoh = 8.8 T
- Ewaste Management Solutions = 8.1 T
- PFM logistics = 3.5 T
- Kyocera = 3.1 T
- Lexmark = 3 T
- Konica Minolta = 2.6 T
- DSV Air & Sea = 2 T
- Ozi Appliances Centre = 1.8 T
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation = 1.6 T
Materials recovered from e-waste
Overall in March, we recovered 196,309 Kg of materials.
In March we recycled a total of 33,092 items. Besides the top 10 as shown below we also recycled 103 fax machines, 87 servers, and 80 small to media laser printers.