Here are your monthly e-waste statistics brought to you by the largest recycler in Western Australia.
In November we recovered 234,105 of kg or materials and recycled 29,427 items.
Top 10 performing councils in WA
Congratulations to our TOP e-waste recycling champions in November 2020!
- City of Stirling = 45 T
- Mindarie Regional Council = 11.3 T
- City of Bunbury = 9.4 T
- City of Armadale = 8.5 T
- City of Swan = 7.7 T
- Town of Cambridge = 7.5 T
- City of Melville = 7.4 T
- Shire of Kalgoorlie-Boulder = 6.4 T
- WMRC = 5.2 T
- Shire of Augusta-Margaret River = 4.1 T
- Ricoh = 14.9 T
- Canon Australia = 4.8 T
- QLS Caffi Logistics = 4.4 T
- Ewaste Management Solutions = 4.1 T
- Toshiba Australia = 3.7 T
- David Malcolm Justice Centre = 3.1 T
- Copyworld Toshiba = 2.7 T
- Konica Minolta = 2.2 T
- DHL – Canning Vale = 2 T
- Renew IT = 1.5 T